yo home-y, u dig?

I've been spending way too much time at home. Im bored. Im really bored. Screw it, Im fucking bored. I've pretty much done evrything that can be possibly done. Feed the cats, got scratched by them too since they probably think i'm a monster who just came to conquer the house, clean my room, clean the house, water the plants, wash the car, threw a bbq with old pals, watched old and new movies, exercise, guitaring, google on how to tame wild cats, wake up early, wake up late, cook, greeted the neighbor even tho i tried my bestest not to make eye contact with them at first, looked for vacant temp jobs, and yeah, several more things.

It's true I am relaxed. Very relaxed. Having nothing to do, nothing to worry after 3-4 months of a busy semester, can be considered as a time of your life. But why d hell am i so bored? Am I an ass for bitching too much while everything else is actually fine? I guess so. Or maybe I just miss having assignments, studying for tests/exams, waking up early for classes. Whoa. No way. You're going crazy azim.

I was thinking bout whats gonna happen for the next several weeks or so. With no football weekends, money draining out, old pals disappearing n etc, really, what the hell am i gonna do?
-Well my sister is coming back at the end of the month. A week off, coz of hari Gawai. Apparently Hari Gawai is very important in Sarawak. Probably gonna spend time with her, have some family dinner perhaps.
-I gotta go back to my late dad's kampung which is in selama next week. That'd be fun. No sarcasm here, I really wanna meet my grandma. It's been a while since i last saw her. I bet she'll be all "ingat lupaa dah kat nenekk" king of a thing. No worries, get thru it first, will be better later.
-Get a haircut. It's shit now. It's a mess. Looks like a used mop.
-Get my notebook back. I'm starting to really miss it. This PC is generating too much heat and i'm burning here in my room. Wanna watch the movies i've copied from a friend's HDD.
-Service the car. It's been six months since i last changed the engine oil. Replace the light bulbs too. I'm getting highlights from incoming cars at nights since i use highlights while driving. Yeah, it pisses off everyone, including me. Sorry.

Anyway, tonight is Gunners' last match of the season. They're having Stoke City at the Emirates which both clubs really have nothing to play for. I hope the likes of Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere would start the match. That'll shut some mouths bout arsenal lacking british footballers. Up yours. Aite, gotta go and buy ciggies. Oh yea, Black Pall Mall 25's is my new bestfriend here.

out

Comments

6 Responses to "yo home-y, u dig?"

Syahmi Mohd Isa said... May 24, 2009 at 8:41 PM

turun selama...lajak la ke prt buntar.,.hehe.

Azim Ali said... May 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM

hehe hang mai la selama.
selama HAPPENING weiii. haha

Anonymous said... May 24, 2009 at 11:23 PM

ahaha. u really sounded bored to death as you typed each sentance up there. ahah. pity you.
have fun in kampung ya, and no, there's no sarcasm :P

nep said... May 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM

onced i smoke pall mall black, i was in d cloud. its pretty heavy for me, but d taste is not bad at all. btw, i have stop smoking for 13 days n still counting, but i'm going crazy here man. literally. with all the times in my hand and boredom in my head, i cant stop thinking about them. shit!

Azim Ali said... May 25, 2009 at 2:34 AM

eleena: Memang bosan pun. I wish i'm in selangor hehe

nep: Yeah Pall Mall's a bit harder than winston in my opinion. Plus, it's very economic! Go la smoke somewhere at kangar. U cant have an immediate stop of smoking. u'd go crazy. Do it in phases, have will power ;)

nep said... May 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM

fyi, i'm on this for months now. stop 4 a while then smoke again. u know bout this, rite. this time its the longest time me without a ciggy. my hosmet said it took her a year to really stop smoking. i hope i could do it in lesser time. i wish! =(

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers