Finale at Rome

Tonight FC Barcelona and Man Utd will face eachother in the running to become the best football club in the european region. Probably the whole world perhaps. It is expected to be an exciting final as both teams are well known for their attacking gamestyles.

So Mr. Azim, who would you pick to be the winner for tonight's match?

- Man Utd? No, cause they have ronaldo in their team. I hate that guy. Plus, i hate that club.

- Barcelona? No, cause Henry, Hleb, Sylvinho are just judists and traitors.

Er, then? You want a draw?

No, I want the arsenal team to suddenly comeout from the dugout, with El Capitan Francesc to lift the Champions League Trophy and eboue, song and adebayor will perform their dancing meneuvers in front of 80K+ of roaring crowd. And in the end, Fabregas will come up to the fans and kiss the gunners badge. That'd be cooooollll. rigggggghhttt?

But Mr. Azim, you know thats a load of crap and it won't happen. Right?

Yeah.
Screw you, invisible interviewer.


Back to reality, I really think Barcelona's main weakness is their second choice fullbacks will have a hard time defending against man utd's wingers, if however man utd decided to play 4-4-2. What's with this hype bout ronaldo vs messi thing. One of them who perform will be the Ballon d'or winer. I'd say the likes of iniesta, rooney, henry or tevez(Intan would love this guy to score goals HAHA) would steal the show. Why? Cause ronaldo and messi will be marked so tightly by their opponents and they'll simply wont play their game. I'm expecting barcelona to have more possession and Man Utd will play their counter attacking game, which they are really good at.

I'm not gonna name the winner coz i simply dont care. I'm gonna watch it on tele, in my home, alone coz i gotta drive tomorrow morning. I gotta go take a shower. Enjoy the game later. It's at 2, I think.


out


Comments

5 Responses to "Finale at Rome"

Unknown said... May 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM

nie cam interview ronaldo lam sportcenter je??
hahhaahah

Azim Ali said... May 28, 2009 at 12:24 AM

ye ke?
i didnt watch it. maybe i'll watch the repeated version later. kalau sempat. dah kul bape dah ni

Anonymous said... May 28, 2009 at 12:40 AM

talking to yourself?

Azim Ali said... May 28, 2009 at 12:52 AM

yeah
sadly
:S

fynaz said... May 28, 2009 at 2:33 AM

haha.
i mmg SUKA TEVEZ SCORE :p

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers