movie review: Numb(2007)







I just finished watching a movie called 'numb'. Matthew Perry starred in this film which pretty much portrays his brilliance of spontaneous and honest-esque acting. It's basically about a guy who has some psychopath disorder which had a huge impact on his life regardless of the awesome career he has. The movie's a bit slow, but it has a genuine story which basically tells that you can't be alone in life. Gotta socialize somehow in order not to be crazy. I'd recommend this movie, i'd give it a 6/10.

Comments

0 Responses to "movie review: Numb(2007)"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers