4 letters: R E S T

Yeah, the very much anticipated holiday has arrived. All the bullshit with finishing assignments, studying for quizzes/tests/exams, the researching on case studies and bla bla are all over. This is  a point of time which i call 'the lazy-ass-period'. Why? Because the fact is that the only activities that i will be doing are
a) sleep
b) eat
c) play some shit ass pc game
d) watch tv
e) eating at weird times
f) waking up at 7pm


By the way, i'm really glad the semester is over. It was hectic as hell. Well that explains the ditching from blogging by me. At one point i had 4 projects, 3 assignments and 2 tests that i had to cover in 2 weeks. But the outcome came out pretty good especially with the project presentation although the time building up to the presentation were pretty fucked up. But overall, it was  mixed fun/tiring/happy/sad semester. A lot of things happened over the past 4 months or so  but i gotta say the hightlight of it all was i drilled a hole in my earlobe. haha. I also completed my dream of finishing watching all the episodes of friends and the first season of reaper. 

Anyway, i'm back at ipoh around 7 pm last night. Couldnt drive in the dark since mom and intan wouldnt let me, so i started driving from selangor around 4 pm. The house is pretty much the same. My room smelled really good, but i doubt it's gonna stay that way since i know it'll change soon. haha. 

I gotta go, it feels good to be writing again. I know you all miss me. bollocks, perasan. until next time

Comments

3 Responses to "4 letters: R E S T"

Tuan Zahir said... May 15, 2009 at 12:34 PM

pedo.

fynaz said... May 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM

haha.perasan.

Azim Ali said... May 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM

-mu kecek gapo pedo

-hehe skali skale perasan :D

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers