Keep me fit

As a man who adopts a very healthy life and takes health issues very seriously, I started my day brushing my teeth, had a light breakfast and went jogging. 

..

Nah, I started my day with a ciggy, sipping coffee and another ciggy and then I went jogging. Yeah its true, I've decided to to jog. 

Very unorthodox, but i just felt since i have so much spare time with waking up early these days, why not give it a try. Well, it went Okay. Thanks heavens i wasnt being chased by dogs or bitches or anything. The weather was good, pleasent, quiet, wet, chilly, windy, u name it, and i did two laps which i think Usain Bolt would be proud of. I could have gone further, i know it. But maybe the ciggy factor limited my whole stamina. Well at least i gave it a try huh. Well done azim, give yourself a pat on the back. Now go eat n sleep.

Comments

4 Responses to "Keep me fit"

fynaz said... May 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM

baik u jogging la i rase
if naik basikal nnt kene asap lori :p :p

Azim Ali said... May 19, 2009 at 10:18 PM

hehe jogging letih sgt.
kalau cycling, leh dpt sexy peha.HAHA

fynaz said... May 20, 2009 at 4:40 AM

bukan 90 tahun org punya peha ke :p

Azim Ali said... May 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM

eheh nganjeng
opah nye pehe lagi kuat :P

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers