slum-ma Millionnaire

My laptop's back after a week being warded in 'Computer Hospital'. Took the technician a whole weekjust to clean the dust off the heat sink and other parts of of the chips. Quite long yeah? Who cares, i'm glad my laptop's gonna be ok coz i do not wanna be able to fry an egg off of it. 

I arrived in ipoh but 2 hours ago from my kampung, Selama. In case if you all didnt know where Selama is, it's right at the border between Perak and Kedah. That explains why most of the people in Selama speaks the northern accent. It's about 1 hour and a half journey from Ipoh to Selama. I had a great time spending some quality time with my grandma. My grandma, mom, and i watched slumdog millionnaire off my laptop last night before sleep and i was laughing the whole time as my grandma kept repeating "HAA pukui dia. Bagi mati lagi baguih", "Awat dia asik kene tibai ngan polis?". HAHA. Good times. Seriously it was great. She kept reminding me about dont waste time, make sure to get good grades and do not forget family, especially my late father. I dont wanna be all emotional so i'm gonna go and make some dinner. Starving wey. My cellphone has been quiet for bout 10 hours now. I missed u intan. Topap yee ASAP. hehe


out

Comments

2 Responses to "slum-ma Millionnaire"

nep said... May 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM

its a good movie. hardship and perseverance can turn life from bad to lucky.

Azim Ali said... June 1, 2009 at 2:02 AM

haha
i think its just luck.
but credits to the movie creator to have the vision to create such a movie.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers