movie review: Reign Over Me (2007)






I saw this movie on HBO yesterday and what highlighted me the most bout it is how different Adam Sandler can be. We all know he's the kind of an actor who makes hilarious jokes with funny accents (Happy Gillmore, Anger Management, Bedtime Stories..) and etc. But a different Adam Sandler can be seen in this movie since he plays as a sad, depressed, troubled guy who just lost his whole family even though he used to be a dentist. He had a happy life with a terrific career, but everything he had was suddenly gone. The movie's pretty good, especially if you wanna waste 2 hours of time in your life. Try it. 6/10.

Comments

0 Responses to "movie review: Reign Over Me (2007)"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers