runney nosey

I hate selsema. It's irritating, disturbing, makes you go uncomfortable with wiping your nose and makes your face look like x mandi.......... and others. Serve me right though, I think it's been a while since i drank good amount of water. Plus, with the kampung's rambutans and durians, pretty much explains why i'm sneezing and wiping my nose once every two minutes or so. Ah, i'll get over it tomorrow or lusa. Pall Mall hijau for now, until flu ends.

Recently i've been checking out the stuff in my wallet. Why? No idea. Looked through the business cards i've collected from various people who basically i can't remember, receipts which i'm too malas to buang, and some cards. That point i realized how literally fucked up my IC and my maybank atm card are. The plastic foil which is supposed to shield the card thingy is not glued and the chip can't even be seen. Thus, i've decided to take some action. Yup, i'm going to replace the old cards. Meaning getting up early, taking showers early, finding parking spots in a hectic environment, queing up with old people and etc.

Thank heavens my mom decided to teman to replace the cards. As for now, i've got a spanking brand new-debity-flashy-visa y- smart shoppingy maybank atm card. However not the same great news for my new IC mykad though. Apparently it'll take 3 weeks for the jabatan pendaftaran to actually complete and give me a new mykad. Which means, i'm using a temporary mykad which is so gay cause it's black and white, it's just a piece of paper and not a hard card thingy and my face looks effing dorky. Nasib baik ijad and balo aren't aware with me having a temporary mykad or i will be tremendously hummiliated by being called bangla. hahahah

Thats it for now. Gotta go lepak with friends and buy some cake and a birthday card for mom's birthday this midnite. I already got her a present which was nicely wrapped by Intan. Looking forward for mom's reaction to the present. Hopefully she'll be all 'aww you're so sweet, you're the best son ever' you know, shit like that. Happy times hopefully.


-out

Comments

0 Responses to "runney nosey"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers