back

I'm back in ipoh, arriving here around 6 pm yesterday driving with hazik. Sorry for not have been writing consistently over the past 3-4 months. There were just too much work to bear and i'm effing glad it's all over.

In short, there's not much anything new really. Same ol same ol i guess. One of the major highlights was probably i sold my laptop to buy a new pc.

-AMD Athlon x2 2.9 GHz
-MSI mboard
-Samsung 2GB Ram
-Asus 9500 GT 512 MB
-Samsung 160 GB hdd

Kinda disappointed really with selling of the laptop. There's not much i can do since i need something whether a laptop or a pc to work on my fyp.

I'm watching prison break now. Call me outdated, kuno, whatever, who gives a crap. The fact that the director/creator leaves the episode hanging and it makes you have to watch the next episode is just cruel. haha. Anyhow, it's pretty nice. I watched the complete seasons of my name is earl too bout a month ago.

Intan and I celebrated one year being together last september. I have high hopes for what we're having and i'm really glad she kept me stable for all the times i almost went wacko for having too much work. lol

Well that pretty sums up what i've been through during the times i've been quiet on this blog and i hope i'll continue writing during this holiday. gotta go, be a driver for mom. thnx for reading.

-out

PS: RVP is injured. again. it's really disappointing with the lad was on top his form, and have to be sidelined for a bout a month and more. Hope eduardo will be wearing his shooting boots against sunderland this weekend.




Comments

0 Responses to "back"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers