the starting line

Salut. This is my very first time creating and writing a blog. It feels kind of weird cause anyone of you who's reading this, is actually reading what i'm writing. I'm not really into writing cause i simply really suck at it since school. Well, belum cuba belum tau ma.

Its december 2008. I'm in my semester break. Holidays are supposed to be relaxing, over sleeping and simply just sitting your lazy a** down coz u really have nothing to do. But i gotta say this semester break has been a pretty hectic one i must say. But looking at the bright side, at least i had some stuff to do instead of just sleep , berak, sleep berak.


I just got back from a beach vacation several days ago. We [me, fynaz(my girlfriend), hazik,apiz,pendi(schoolfriend), wan(bandmate)] went to pulau pangkor, perak for 3 days. It was great. I hafta say i did lot of things i havent done before, been to places i've never been before, ride a boat i've never ridden before and such. But the bottom line is, the most important thing is the joy i had spending time with the closest people in my life. Sory mama, i wish you're there, but it would be just weird with you being there. haha. Well let the pictures do the talking, er i meant writing.

At the car park

Guitaring

Getting ready for snorkelling session


Priceless baby


Balik la wei

-For more pics, visit www.myspace.com/azimbuncit

2 things worrying my mind. Exam result and meeting fynaz's parents this weekend. I really need to have a good result to kickstart my first semester pursuing this degree course. As for this weekend, crap, only god knows how many butterflies tengah mengawan dlm perut aku.

Thats all for today. see, told you my writing sucks. Until next time.

Arsenal update: Eduardo will be playing his first match since 10 months of absent due to his f*cked up leg. He'll be playing in a reserve game. Fingers crossed he'll last at least 60 mins. We need eduardo. Bendtner can just go fishing somewhere in some scandinavia land

Comments

0 Responses to "the starting line"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Azim Ali. 22 this year (2009), living in Ipoh, Malaysia and studying in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I'm pretty much the kind of a person who loves to talk talk talk and say anything that i wish i wanna say. Have fun reading my b l o g

A mission in life

Followers